Friday, July 23, 2010

The Begining


Hello fellow bloggers!




I figured since I have this thing I should probably actually use it. I also thought I would give a little background as to why I'm starting this blog. It's a pretty long story so get comfy ;)




I've always loved writing. Sometimes I'll be on the computer or just driving down the road and think of a great story. I'll look for a pen and paper, shut my bedroom door, and just start writing until my hand hurts. It helps me get away from the stress in life. About three years ago, my friend was going through a really hard time physically and I was trying to think of a way to help other than saying the same "you'll get better" stuff. So I went home and prayed God would show me what I could do. Then He gave me the idea to write her a story about how to win in a battle. Well to start off with, I really had a hard time understanding how to fight in a battle let alone write about one. But God told me if I would write it down, he would tell me what to say. So I did.I title it, The Battle. I took the story to church to give to my friend. Later that week she came to me and asked if I have written stories before. I told her no and she said I should because I have an excellent way with words. To be honest, I didn't really think I was. I just wrote what God asked me to and that was that.


So I'm taking her advice along with a few other people. On this blog you will not only read about me, but also some of my stories, poems, and different stuff about my friends. Enjoy a look through The Lime Lens :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we would all love that!

Anonymous said...

Get to posting girlfriend. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.